In today’s post, I will list 10 beautiful but toxic mushroom…Some of them looks really delicious but don’t even think of eating them… [source]
1. BRAIN MUSHROOM [link]
The Gyromitra esculenta, which is also known as a false morel or brain mushroom (given its convoluted surface), can be deadly when consumed raw. Although some in Spain, Sweden and other countries continue to cook and eat them, G. esculenta is suspected to be moderately toxic. Unlike many other poisonous mushrooms, the Gyromitra genus often causes neurological symptoms—including comas—as well as gastrointestinal indications.