Would you go to Zoo by Seeing those ads?
When you usually go to zoo? Why you choose to go a particular zoo? Most time, we go to zoo because our children want to or dating, picnic? And in most city, we only have one zoo, so we don’t have much choice for which zoo we want to go. Hence, we barely pay attention to zoo’s promotion and advertisement. Honestly, before I made this blog, I don’t know there are actually so many of those ads, and some of them are pretty funny and smart. Enjoy!
1. zoo safari – Blend in. (no cages. all fun) (Advertising Agency: DDB, Brazil)
I really like this one… pretty smart idea to show the idea “no cage”.
2. “Come see nature in its whole. Zoo Safari. No cages. All fun.” (Advertising Agency: DDB, Brazil)
3. “Now we also open at night. Buenos Aires Zoo” Agency: Saatchi & Saatchi, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Haha, seems those animal are lack of sleeping since the zoo open at night.
4. Take your kids to the zoo. Santa Cruz Zoo (Advertising Agency: McCann Erickson, Santa Cruz, Bolivia)
This one is pretty normal idea but still touch. Tell you the story from children’ s tone. I guess that is the main reason they are going to the zoo.
5. Elephant Odyssey. After 12,000 years, they’re finally back. (Advertising Agency: M&C Saatchi, Los Angeles, USA)
A kind of Hollywood type campaign. Visually cool design.
6. Chameleon – Utah’s Hogle Zoo. Open all winter. (Advertising Agency: Richter7)
7. Buenos Aires Zoo – 115 years history. (Credit: Saatchi&Saatchi Argentina)
I do not really get it at first glance…. but when I saw the tag line — 115 years.. I guess why I saw those old animal eye and hands.
8. Buenos Aires Zoo. Get much more for much less.
Buy your child a doll or take them to see a live animal? (I guess, we will end up paying both of them when we take our children to zoo.).
9. Buenos Aires Zoo – The Kangaroos have arrived (Credit: Saatchi & Saatchi, Argentina)
This one is pretty funny… Kangaroo is there… Boxing begins….
10. Calgary Zoo: Come face-to-face with the top of the food chain. (credit: CalgaryZoo.com);
Em, it is kind of old idea. Thinking from animal’s view, those people look like delicious food to me.
11. Buenos Aires Zoo: You need a guide so you can see the animal you might miss. (Advertising Agency: Del Campo Nazca Saatchi & Saatchi, Buenos Aires, Argentina)
12. San Diego Zoo: Lion Camp – The lions have arrived (Agency: M&C Saatchi, Los Angeles)
The same idea like the Kangaroo has arrived, still funny though.
After seeing those ads, would you think about to visit your zoo again?