It is easier than ever to learn crafts. You can take online classes on nearly any subject, learn from various free vidoe tutorial on site like youtube or wade through countless inspiring blogs. But if you are looking for a tactile way to learn and enjoy a new skill, try a DIY kit. These all-inclusive packs have everything you need to get started and you can treat them as a “test drive” of a art or craft before you fully commit to it.
There are all kinds of DIY kits, and today we want to show you some adorable embroidery kits from Etsy store kirkipress. Using a screen printed pattern with vibrant inks, the kit comes complete with all the embroidery floss, stuffing, and instructions you’ll need to bring various cute animal to life. From chipmunk to raccoon, from Elephant to Lion, there are more than 20 animals for you to choose. And the artist also divides these animals into three groups based on its difficulty. Below are our favorite kits and you can find more on kirkipress’s store.
1. Llama – Embroidery Kit [link]
2. Lion – Embroidery Kit [link]
3. Blue Jay – Embroidery Kit [link]
4. Hedgehog – Embroidery Kit [link]
5. Chipmunk – Embroidery Kit [link]
6. Beaver – Embroidery Kit [link]
7. Barn Owl – Embroidery Kit [link]
8. Monkey – Embroidery Kit [link]
9. Fox – Embroidery Kit [link]
10. Raccoon – Embroidery Kit [link]