Not all the photos are real, especially with the popularity of those photo editing software like Photoshop. However, some fake-looking photos might actually real, like the ones below. Some of them are the creation of our magic mother nature, some of them are the product of unexpect coincidence and some of them are works intentionally designed by artists. In any way, these photos are 100% real and even they looks like quite photoshoped.
1. Trees In Schonbrunn Park (No kidding, they do trim tree like these)
2. Salar De Uyuni, The World’s Largest Salt Flat In Bolivia
3. Rainbow color Mountain – Zhangye Danxia Landform In Gansu, China
4. Lenticular Clouds
5. Water is so clear that boats looks like floating in the air
6. Frozen Waterfall
7. Crystal Frozen Pond
8. Timber in the middle of the road? No, it’s just reflection in the puddle!
9. Burned-Out Utility Pole
10. You are not drunk, it is just a Hausmannian Building On Georges V Ave. In Paris
11. Demon from Hell? Undulatus Asperatus Cloud!
12. Hula Hoops (snack) in Coffee
13. Glowing Beach – Phytoplankton Glowing On Maldives Beach
14. Flood of Book… (kind of waste)
15. Pink Lake – Lake Retba
16. Roll Cloud
17. Floor Art – Illusion paint by Regina Silveira
18. Boat Rowing In An Algae-filled Lake In China
19. Magic Floating Tap Fountain (the trick is there is a tube on the area where the water is coming down. The water rushing on the outside covers it and makes it looks like floating)
20. Glass Gem Corn