When people think of a vacation, two things come to mind: rest and relaxation. However, if you want to take your vacation from just good to great, then you need some travel tips on how to make your vacation unforgettable. Whether it’s camping in the mountains or visiting an exotic island, these traveling tips will make it easy for anyone to take their next vacation and make it unforgettable.
This game is like paintball, but with a twist. Gelballing is done in an indoor arena where two teams are pitted against each other in a battle to eliminate the other’s, team members. The primary equipment needed to play ranges from long range gel blasters to shotgun gel blasters, depending on the size of the battlefield. Also, this game takes safety very seriously and everyone who enters the game will receive protective clothing, which they will be required to wear at all times while on the court. Here are tips for playing to win:
- Teamwork is key– this game requires a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 players on each team. If you don’t have enough friends to play, consider joining a public game and making new ones during the event.
- Go for the legs- if your opponent is wearing protective clothing, then shoot at their feet because there are fewer layers of protection over that area. This will not only slow down your enemy, but it will make them easier targets in general and much more vulnerable.
- Go for the kill- if you know that you’re going to die soon, then take as many of your enemy’s lives with you as possible before you go out.
- Ricochet- if it’s raining, then consider wearing a helmet with a face protector since the pellets will bounce off the ground and turn into projectiles. Also, wear tennis shoes for this same reason. This will place you at an advantage because the other team will have a hard time shooting accurately.
Go Boating and Yacht Racing
This requires a boat or yacht that is large enough to accommodate everyone who’s going, along with the necessary equipment -this includes life jackets, sunscreen, oars, mallets for the ice chest if necessary, fishing poles/equipment, bait/lures if you want to fish during your trip. This is an activity that should be done in shallow waters because it can become rather complicated when there are boats and/or yachts involved in deeper waters. This is great fun for all sorts of people, especially for those who like the water.
Go To A Music Festival
This is a great way to spend time with friends, make new friends, listen to music you enjoy, and relax. Music festivals are usually for everyone because they’re open to the public, but it’s always good to call ahead of time if you want to bring your kids or pets along with you.
Try The Local Cuisine
Every place has its own kind of food, and you should try it if you’ve never had it before. It’s a great way to get to know the culture and people while you’re there. So try not to be too picky about what you eat because it might turn out that you love something new(especially if they give you more than one choice of what to try).
But, avoid street food if it’s your first time in a new country because the hygiene level might be low and you never know where they could be getting the ingredients.
Go Underwater Scuba Diving
While it may be a little hard to do this if you’re not already an experienced diver, the payoff will be well worth it. This is great for those who love swimming and water sports because it’s like doing them all over again minus the simple breathing part of the equation. Here are safety tips:
- Only dive with a professional- if you’re going to try this for the first time, then do so under the supervision of a trained and experienced diving instructor. Diving is dangerous and should only be done when in the hands of someone who knows what they are doing. Look around for reputable diving schools in your area where you can sign up for a course to learn how to do this safely and effectively.
- Don’t touch anything that you shouldn’t- if there is something underwater that catches your interest, then don’t go near it unless you’re sure that it’s okay to do so. This may be an animal such as a fish or large sea creature, so always look before you touch.
- Don’t go alone- diving can be a very dangerous activity for those who aren’t experienced, so make sure that one of your friends or family members comes with you. This will add an extra layer of protection in case anything were to happen while you’re out on the water.
- Make sure to have a backup plan- if something were to happen while you’re diving, then having a backup plan will ensure that everyone involved gets out safely. Don’t go out on the water without a signal flare or emergency radio just in case something goes wrong and help needs to arrive as soon as possible before things get worse.
So these are a few tips on how to have the time of your life while you’re on vacation. These things can be accomplished pretty easily if you do them with people who love the same activities as you do, so pick your friends wisely and plan accordingly. Hopefully, this article has at least given you a few things to think about and try if you get the chance.