Bathrooms are a place in the house that were not paid that much attention to more than ten years ago, but as time has changed, people are changing their way of living and how they want to style things around their house. There are many ways in which bathrooms are designed, and several interior decorators spend their time making sure they look beautiful at the end of it. Adding little things to the bathroom can make it look stylish and elegant. You can choose a theme that matches your aesthetic and then match the accessories you will put in the bathroom with it.
You might not have heard much about a towel warmer, have you? Towel warmers are a new trend in the world of interior design. They have been leading the path since interior designers started adding them to their catalog and making them the show’s star. Since then, many brands have started working on the technology that a brilliant towel warmer needs, and people have been rushing to get them installed in their homes.
The era of towel warmers
- Visiting someone’s house and not seeing a towel warmer makes me feel weird now because these things are seen everywhere we go now. It has become the latest trend, and people are shamelessly adapting to it.
- A tower warmer was initially created to warm the towels, as the name tells, but it can come in handy for warming pieces of clothing like swimsuits and your daily wear shirts or trousers.
- Some people install a towel warmer in different other parts of their houses, and once it is turned on, it can be used to supply heat to the room in case of an emergency.
- This invention can come in handy anytime and is helpful for many purposes. You can elevate your space by adding a tower hanger to it. It will not only look modern, but you will thank yourself for purchasing it in the future.
Types of towel warmers:
The price and the quality of towel warmers vary according to their type. It is important to understand that towel warmers are of two types:
- Hydronic towel warmers: Hydronic towel warmers, as the name suggests, are heated by water that runs within their pipes. These are connected to the water plumbing line, which ensures that water will keep running when the towel warmer is turned on. This option comes with a bit of complexity, and it is best to get them installed if you are thinking of remodeling your house or bathroom.
- Electric towel warmers: On the other hand, electric towel warmers are connected to an electric heating cable that is used to heat the rack whenever it is needed. This wiring is hardwired to the primary circuit of the home, which can be controlled from there. It can be turned on and off according to your desire.
Choose your design: You might be thinking that towels warmers are boring-looking inventions that just go in the bathroom and warm some towels, but the truth is due to the excellent minds working in the designing field, there are beautiful and many aesthetically pleasing designs that you can have installed in your bathroom if you are planning to change the design and the overall look of it.
- Some of the very basic designs for towel warmers are mounted on the walls in the form of a rack, but the silver with which it is mounted works perfectly for many bathrooms.
- You can also choose between a standing and swivel towel warmer apart from mounted towel warmers.
Keeping yourself up-to-date with the latest trends will help you achieve the look of your dreams when you start renovating or building the house you have wanted for a very long time. These things are a one-time investment; before buying them, you need to think a lot. Make sure you make a sensible decision before paying a reasonable amount for your house.
A range of websites on the internet can help you choose the perfect towel warmer for your bathroom and change its look.